Study Partner In Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a post bacc student in Pittsburgh and looking at taking the DAT in July anybody interested in studying together?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know how far Pittsburg is from Berkeley? It sounds familiar but I am not sure where it is exactly. I am attending UC Berkeley and won't take any class in the summer. I am planning to study for the DAT this summer starting from end of May to Mid-August. Also, I am going to take the kaplan class in June-August. Would you like to form a study group with me?

Do you know how far Pittsburg is from Berkeley? It sounds familiar but I am not sure where it is exactly. I am attending UC Berkeley and won't take any class in the summer. I am planning to study for the DAT this summer starting from end of May to Mid-August. Also, I am going to take the kaplan class in June-August. Would you like to form a study group with me?

:laugh:... you're in the west coast..the OP is in the EAST. CA and PA...very far!!!

yeah sorry i should have been more clear I meant Pittsburgh Pa I think there is also a pittsburg in Ca... ok thanks.. anybody else in pittsburgh pa?