Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future Dr Williams

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a study partner to keep me accountable and someone to assist in questions and sharing knowledge.

This exam is one of the hardest things I've ever had to get through and I really some assistance.

Anyone? please

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking for a study partner to keep me accountable and someone to assist in questions and sharing knowledge.

This exam is one of the hardest things I've ever had to get through and I really some assistance.

Anyone? please
Hey! I'd love too. how are you studying? kaplan? examkracker? PM we can study together

Hey! I'd love too. how are you studying? kaplan? examkracker? PM we can study together
Hi! I would love someone to study with and keep motivation up! I just joined this for the purpose of finding a study group/partner, so I'm not exactly sure how to use this site. But please message me!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Yes! I'm so excited. This exam is stressing me out, I have gray hairs now lol. I'm currently using examkrackes and EK 1001 Questions, AAMC Question banks and AAMC Practice Exam. When and how can we study together?

Yes! I'm so excited. This exam is stressing me out, I have gray hairs now lol. I'm currently using examkrackes and EK 1001 Questions, AAMC Question banks and AAMC Practice Exam. When and how can we study together?
I'm using kaplan and same. when are you taking the exam?

I'm taking the exam August 3. I work fulltime so i typically study after work and I'm off thursdays and sundays so if you ant to study, let me know what works for you. Have you taken a full length practice exam? How are you scoring? What do you feel you need the most assistance and/or accountability for?

Hey we are few of us on studypal studying together. We have put our profile and study schedule as well. You guys can join us.
Thank you !