Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ebonyxtasy

I'm a survivor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in the Houston area and I am looking for people to study with that are planning to take the MCAT in April. I am using the Examkrackers guide to study for the test. If anyone is interested please reply.:)

Thanks,

Ebonyxtasy:D

Members don't see this ad.

hello, I live miles from you, but what I have created is a 'study net'- i.e. we study at whatever pace each of us goes, and may even do different problems, and in the evening, do a "conference" call and figure out problems that we didn't understand, or whatever questions one has accumulated for that day or few days. If interested in joining, please let me know.

I live in the Houston area and I am looking for people to study with that are planning to take the MCAT in April. I am using the Examkrackers guide to study for the test. If anyone is interested please reply.:)

Thanks,

Ebonyxtasy:D

hello, I live miles from you, but what I have created is a 'study net'- i.e. we study at whatever pace each of us goes, and may even do different problems, and in the evening, do a "conference" call and figure out problems that we didn't understand, or whatever questions one has accumulated for that day or few days. If interested in joining, please let me know.
How do i join?

hi, are you still looking for a study group in the houston area? I just recently moved to houston area and i am planning on taking the mcat in april or may not sure yet.