study partnerfor part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thunderbolt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in sanjose. i have just started my preparations for part 2 does anyon e want to join me who lives in sanjose or nearby places.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey
I am in santa clara and just started with part1 .If u r interested in discussions pm me asap.I plan to take it in beginning of july.TKC.

Hi! I'm new in this forum, hope to exchange info.and ideas with you guys. I'm currently studying for part 2 dental boards, I'm also looking for a study partner, thunderbolt, seems you live near my place, maybe we can arrange a study time together. :):)

I'm interested with your Dental Secrets book, can we email or talk about it. Are you from California?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm starting a collection of part 2 questions that I have made during my board studies. I'm thinking of trying to multiple my efforts by having people join in. Let's say each person creates 10 original nbde part II questions and then they are compiled together and e-mailed to everyone who joins in. Do you think this will work? My e-mail address is [email protected] if you would like to get this started.

Ok, so far we have 4 SDNr's contributing 10 original questions each towards the NBDE part 2 collection. Obviously, the more people we get, the more original questions we have to study from them. Each person who contributes their own original 10 questions with answers and explanations (from any section area of the NBDE part 2) gets a copy of the collection set from the other people in the group. If you want to join in, drop me an e-mail at [email protected]