Study Plan for a Non Trad with a family -Pre-reqs/UG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted520847

I am a full time employee with a family (toddler included). I am creating my study plan for the fall semester. I will be a full time student with a full load (12 credits) so I need to stick to the plan as much as I can. Of course with a family things change but I figure if I have a good plan there is a higher chance I will stick to it.

Mon-Fri:
3:30 am-4:00 am- Breakfast & Exercise
4:00 am-6:00 am- Studying
6:00 am-7:00 am- Preparing toddler for daycare
7:00 am-9:00 am- Studying
9:00 am-10:00 am- Getting ready for and getting to work
10:00 am-6:15 pm- This time belongs to 'the man'. Core work hours
6:15 pm-7:30 pm- Family Time
8:00 pm-3:30 am- Sleep

Saturdays & Sundays
3:30am-9:00 am-Studying & Exercise
Rest of the day until 8:00 pm- Family

Any other Non-Trads with families want to share their study plans? Or does anyone have any suggestions from experience on how I can tweak my study plan? I am an early riser and I can't get any studying done at night to save my life; especially since I need to make time to play with my baby daily after school/work.

I study in 20 minute blocks with 5 minute breaks between each block.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
If that works for you, stick to it. Last semester I had a full course load, studied for the MCAT, my wife and I were both working, we have a five year old, she is pregnant, and I volunteered Friday mornings. It's entirely possible, but you will be burnt at the end of each day. Sleep is important. Definitely don't neglect it.

Best advice: be organized. My study time was different every day (morning, then night, then morning, then afternoon, etc.), but having it all laid out beforehand was a lifesaver.