Study Plan for the last two weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meddy15

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I am taking the MCAT on May 27th. So, I have 16 days left and plan on taking a lot of practice tests. I want to take one test a day. I have four PR exams left and all of the AAMC exams which there are eight of them. So, a total of 12 exams. I will take one everyday, review them and go over my notes. I also plan on doing passages from EK 101 book to keep up verbal practice. What do you guys think. My goal is to do at least 8 hours a day, is that sufficient enought??? I do not want to burn myself out! I have taken 5 PR exams and the best I have gotten is a 28. My goal is to hit a 30, is that possible within two weeks and I heard AAMC is a little on the easier side than PR but I'll find out soon enough. Let me know what you guys think of my study plan and is it possible to reach my goal!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Forget the princeton review exams and take AAMC 6,7,8,9 and 10. Do these exams and a thorough review of your wrong answers. If you can make a 28 on a princeton CBT, i'm sure you can get at least a 30 on AAMC practice tests and take a break when you need one. Also, review your genetics more since its being emphasized on the latest MCAT.

If you have already been studying for a while I REALLY SUGGEST YOU DONT DO ANYTHING FOR THE LAST WEEK... maximum= review material and read some magazines..
The TPR exams are harder than the AAMC...especially the verbal (not only coming from me!)...I would suggest doing only AAMC tests from now on.

If you have already been studying for a while I REALLY SUGGEST YOU DONT DO ANYTHING FOR THE LAST WEEK... maximum= review material and read some magazines..
The TPR exams are harder than the AAMC...especially the verbal (not only coming from me!)...I would suggest doing only AAMC tests from now on.

would you still recommend doing the aamc exams though i did them a month ago? i do not remember the exam since it has been a month.