Study Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tanny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm retaking my MCAT May 1. I'm a full time student need help with my study plan

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
well you are not a newbie in here and you know what everyone is going to say . FUll time + MCAT = Disaster , you wont just screw yourself but you will screw up your GPA too . My advice is if you are taking only 12 credits and they are all easy subjects then you can prep for the mcat by just going over the concepts without memorizing everything just make sure that you understand what the book is saying; but if you are taking hardcore classes then dont screw yourself by rushing to the MCAT . People (Including ME) usually rush to the MCAT and when they end up with a bad score they think they didnt do anything wrong .

well you are not a newbie in here and you know what everyone is going to say . FUll time + MCAT = Disaster , you wont just screw yourself but you will screw up your GPA too . My advice is if you are taking only 12 credits and they are all easy subjects then you can prep for the mcat by just going over the concepts without memorizing everything just make sure that you understand what the book is saying; but if you are taking hardcore classes then dont screw yourself by rushing to the MCAT . People (Including ME) usually rush to the MCAT and when they end up with a bad score they think they didnt do anything wrong .

I did not know it meant automatic disaster. It does matter if I'm new or not I still need advice. I have to be full time so I can't change that. What should I do?