Studying for MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nhernandez4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on applying for MEd schools next summer. I am going to take the Kaplan MCAT course starting in christmas break and am going to take the MCAts in the spring whenever I finish the course. What should I do now to prepare for the MCATs? If anyone has taken the MCATs what would you suggest would be a safe amount to study 8 months in advance for the test? (I have time since it is summer) Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I plan on applying for MEd schools next summer. I am going to take the Kaplan MCAT course starting in christmas break and am going to take the MCAts in the spring whenever I finish the course. What should I do now to prepare for the MCATs? If anyone has taken the MCATs what would you suggest would be a safe amount to study 8 months in advance for the test? (I have time since it is summer) Thanks

MCAT*. Singular.

But anyway, what you're asking is really best answered by, well, yourself. Seriously, go over to www.e-mcat.com and do some diagnostic tests. See where you stand, where you're weak, and what you need to review. And take it from there. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Taking the TPR course right now. Just started doing their recommended "hw" and am getting owned on the passages. It's kind of freaking me out. I think I need to study more.