Studying for NAPLEX/MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

American Princess

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering is it common for Colleges and Universities to have a professor that will help students get ready to take the NAPLEX/MPJE? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

My school provided a review session (presented by Kaplan) and bought us the question bank from RxPrep.

Reactions: 1 user
Our law professor conducts a 1 day review and the school provided a 2 day review by RXPrep in addition to the RXPrep book and online videos, quizzes, and practice exams.

We know who to contact at the school if there are any exam issues such as with scheduling or extending access to prep materials.

Yes, it is common and there are some practicing pharmacist that offer tutoring services online for those struggling to pass the NAPLEX

Yes, it is common and there are some practicing pharmacist that offer tutoring services online for those struggling to pass the NAPLEX
Thank you.
I met two pharmacists that stated that they were hired by their pharmacy school's to help a professor to tutor other students to help them get ready for the pharmacy license exam.