Studying for the NBDE Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrHouseDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, for part 1 preparation, what do you guys think: Should we concentrate on past exams and Dental Decks, or should we use also books like first aid, and kaplan? I know more materials make you better prepared for the exam, but sometimes I think the decks are better organized. I don't know, what do you guys think??:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

dont skip first aid. the three indispensable materials are decks papers and first aid. the rest is up to you. if you're particularly weak in a subject, complement that with whatever resource you want, but you are missing out on a lot of concise important high yield information if you dont read first aid. just my 2 cents :)

dont skip first aid. the three indispensable materials are decks papers and first aid. the rest is up to you. if you're particularly weak in a subject, complement that with whatever resource you want, but you are missing out on a lot of concise important high yield information if you dont read first aid. just my 2 cents :)

Thanks! And good luck on your exam!:thumbup: