Studying Med can be stressful, how do you spend your relax time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ENTSteven

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Studying Med can be stressful, how do you spend your relax time?

The other important part of our life is how to have a balanced life, what do you do in your relaxed time?

Members don't see this ad.

Oh QuinnNSU, I admit that I check threads when you've posted. This is why. :D :laugh:

As for me:
Spend time with wife and kids.
Fly.
Sail.
Read.

That pretty much covers it, but there was something that I thought Quinn mentioned..... Hmmmm. Oh well.

P

Members don't see this ad :)
Drink
Gamble
Watch Football
Play football
Bike
Snowboard or surf, but not here
Drink
Gamble
Drink
Drink

Originally posted by Primate
Oh QuinnNSU, I admit that I check threads when you've posted. This is why. :D :laugh:

As for me:
Spend time with wife and kids.
Fly.
Sail.
Read.

That pretty much covers it, but there was something that I thought Quinn mentioned..... Hmmmm. Oh well.

P

D'oh! I forgot to mention drink. And surf SDN.

Q

so far, getting drunk is currently the only thing that works for me

getting drunk has been doing the trick for me

i'm avoiding alcohol. i've ssen too many bad stories & statistics about dr's & drugs.
but i sk8brd,
shop,
surf net,
read novels & non-medical books & sk8tn mags
& go 2 the occasional sk8tn demo / comp :p

QuinnNSU, why masturbate when you can do it with another person? Because, as we all know, guys are just soooo talented at knowing what a women wants and pleasing her :rolleyes: :eek:

InfiniteUni-

as Woody Allen remarked, "masturbation is sex with someone i love." why get another person involved in the whole enterprise.

like Quinn I have a sticky keyboard, but for a different reason... I love to eat (at the computer). It quells the nerves, but then i have to run every am.

as for my relaxation activities...shamefully bad tv, napping, killing people in my head while taking a "relaxing" stroll, temper tantrums, more eating, and gossiping.

I consider myself well rounded.

--cleo

Originally posted by emedCleo
killing people in my head while taking a "relaxing" stroll

Thank goodness! I thought it was just me!! *twitch twitch*

let's see...

- Summers in Rangoon

-Luge lessons

-making meat helmets in the spring

Originally posted by Adcadet
let's see...

- Summers in Rangoon

-Luge lessons

-making meat helmets in the spring

haha. does your father lie, womanize, and make outrageous claims that he invented the question mark?

Originally posted by emedCleo
killing people in my head while taking a "relaxing" stroll
Originally posted by phllystyl
Thank goodness! I thought it was just me!! *twitch twitch*

I knew my Shrink was a Quack! He told me that this kind of stuff just wasn't healthy, shows you what he knows!

*Chucks Medication In Nearest Garbage Receptacle & Resumes Daily Mental Assassination of Various Individuals*