studying medicine in europe coming from iran?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if you have any information about the opportunities for gaining acceptance into a european medical school from iran. what kind of exams need to be taken and how competitive is it for noneuropeans? also how expensive is it?

Members don't see this ad.

There are Enlgish programs in Czech, Hungary, Poland. I'm in Debrecen, Hungary. I'm American, but there are a lot of Iranians in the medical and dental school. www.dote.hu Good luck.

Hello,
Are u Persian?Are u medical Student?I am Persian 2 and I decide to go Deutschland.
Bye

Members don't see this ad :)
We have many students from Asia, studying at our university ( Medical University of Kaunas, Lithuania). It is said to be chosen for quality education and affordable price, so maybe that's something you'd like to consider? More info: http://trc.kmu.lt/vadovas_l.htm
Take care!

university of debrecen is not a bad place to study medicine. a lot of irani students in the dentistry program. also, a few in the medicine program. szia