Studying Medicine in Germany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farbod9011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello every body,I am medical student at shaheed beheshti university(3th years)but I like to go to germany with my fiance for countinuing our education in medicine.But I want to knowwhich university in germany has more power and equipment?(for applying)my fiance know Deutsch perfect.But I know little!But I am learning Deutsch hard.
Tanx

Members don't see this ad.

farbod9011 said:
Hello every body,I am medical student at shaheed beheshti university(3th years)but I like to go to germany with my fiance for countinuing our education in medicine.But I want to knowwhich university in germany has more power and equipment?(for applying)my fiance know Deutsch perfect.But I know little!But I am learning Deutsch hard.
Tanx
All med schools are more or less comparable in equipment and education. I think, it is more important that you like (and are able to afford) the city where you want to study. Good language skills are necessary! Have a look at this: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=139351&page=2
Feel free to ask further questions!