studying public health in France? yay or nay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amynet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just visited Paris a month ago and absolutely fell in love with that place, and its people. I would like to return to France and I just found out there's a new masters of public health program in Paris for folks who don't know French like me and a European public health master at their main campus in Rennes. The school is called EHESP. Considering the programs are new and not accredited by the US, and my career goals are to work in international public health, be a doctor, and hopefully implement French healthcare system in the US, should I go to this program? None of the top public health schools I've looked at in the US offer courses that allow me to study the French healthcare system, but if you know any, please let me know.

If you have experience with EHESP, please share them! Any info and advice is appreciated. Merci!

Members don't see this ad.

this seems to be an interesting option. for those who have been through EHESP or are presently considering, please do share what you know. it will be invaluable! :)