Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Stupid Mistake!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by pumpkins90, Oct 28, 2002.

1. pumpkins90

pumpkins90 Member
    7+ Year Member

I called Ohio State yesterday to see why i haven't received anything yet since my application was in the first batch. The admissions lady told me they sent a secondary via email on Sept.19. The problem is i forgot that my email on my aadsas application is from my previous job i held in june. I no longer work there. I never thought about this until today. She said she would send me another at my current email address. I am now a month behind and with my stats it may hurt my chance for an interview. My question is do the following schools give interviews via email (UPENN, TEMPLE, TUFTS, PITT). I haven't received anything from them and i'm wondering if they sent something to my old email address too. Also do they give acceptane notices via email.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hey pumpkin,

From my experience neither UPENN or Temple offers interviews via email. However, after you receive a paper interview invite then Mark Lombard will email you the itinerary, directions, and short answer questions. UPENN strictly does their correspondence via letter-head ( a nice one for that matter). I would email the schools and give them you new email.

DesiDentist

4. SMDdent

SMDdent Member
    7+ Year Member

I received my Tufts interview invitation via good ol' postal mail.

5. AcidETCH

AcidETCH UPENN SDM '07
    7+ Year Member

I initially received an interview from UPITT via e-mail. I subsequently received an interview letter in the mail the following day.

AE