Stupid Mistake!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pumpkins90

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called Ohio State yesterday to see why i haven't received anything yet since my application was in the first batch. The admissions lady told me they sent a secondary via email on Sept.19. The problem is i forgot that my email on my aadsas application is from my previous job i held in june. I no longer work there. I never thought about this until today. She said she would send me another at my current email address. I am now a month behind and with my stats it may hurt my chance for an interview. My question is do the following schools give interviews via email (UPENN, TEMPLE, TUFTS, PITT). I haven't received anything from them and i'm wondering if they sent something to my old email address too. Also do they give acceptane notices via email.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey pumpkin,

From my experience neither UPENN or Temple offers interviews via email. However, after you receive a paper interview invite then Mark Lombard will email you the itinerary, directions, and short answer questions. UPENN strictly does their correspondence via letter-head ( a nice one for that matter). I would email the schools and give them you new email.

DesiDentist

I received my Tufts interview invitation via good ol' postal mail.

I initially received an interview from UPITT via e-mail. I subsequently received an interview letter in the mail the following day.

AE