stupid question about admissions ID#

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cocoNUT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELP!! ... currently filling out my COMP secondary and am having trouble filling out my "admissions ID#" I can not find
any ID number on my AACOMAS other than my SS#. I have an AMCAS ID#, but I'm sure this is not what COMP wants.

Members don't see this ad.

my email stated that the lady who emailed me would add my admissions id once she received it.

Thanks Imbebo!
The email I received did not say anything at all about an Admissions ID#. I'll check with COMP about that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed COMP and was given an Admissions ID# (not my SS#).

cocoNUT,

I sent you a pirvate message.. please check it at your convienence..

Thanks,
Brian
[email protected]

I had the same question.

Esther, a wonderful lady who assists in admissions, was kind enough to send me my number (starts with an @). She also told me that everything is filed by last name and there is no reason for us to need the number. It did not correspond with my SSN in any way. For my secondary, I left the space blank. They will fill it in if they need to.

Good luck with all of those essays!

:hardy:

Those essays are the worst! I've STILL haven't gotten around to filling out their secondary. I've done 9 others and I'm totally burned out (MSUCOM, anyone?). I'm still trying to will myself to complete these horrific essays, but I seem to have some sort of mental block.

Must get some motivation!