Renting SUBLEASE OFFERED near USC Keck / Norris / HSC/ LAC Hospital and DTLA - $895

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CityofAngels12

Reaction score
Hello! I’m subleasing my entire, 2-bedroom apartment for $1895. Or I am open to renting to two students as roommates to share the rent. Contact me if you’re interested in rooming with another student and we can arrange that.

My apartment is in a duplex in a safe neighborhood in Solano Canyon in Los Angeles. It’s only a 10-minute drive to USC Keck /Norris /HSC/ LAC+USC Hospital or downtown LA.

It’s available as of today and dates are flexible for how long.

I keep a very clean apartment. For your use, there is a queen-sized bed with memory foam mattress in Bedroom #1, a twin sized day bed with memory foam mattress in bedroom #2, bed linens, desk and chair, kitchen essentials (pans, dishes, etc.), refrigerator, microwave, bathroom linens, and Wi-Fi.

Features:
  • Personal washer and dryer in unit.
  • One parking space
  • Private remote-controlled gate to secure parking
  • Air conditioning unit in 2nd bedroom
  • Brand new flooring when I moved in
  • Kitchen and bathroom cabinets and some fixtures were remodeled
  • Ceiling fans in 1st bedroom and living room
  • On first floor of duplex which shields apartment from heat. It doesn’t get hot during the summer.
  • Small, private patio with plants and a bistro table for outside dining

This has been a great apartment at its price point to live so close to downtown LA. It’s an easy 10-minute drive to USC’s Health Sciences campus / Keck/ Norris/ USC+LAC Hospital. $5 Uber Pool ride to Downtown LA. And a 10-minute drive to Trader Joes in South Pasadena.

I've subleased my apartment in the past. My landlord has me get an application and fee from the person I'm subleasing to run a credit and background check. And after approved, we both sign a sublease agreement that specifies the amount and dates of your stay.

Please respond with a little bit about yourself and your intended dates of stay and we’ll go from there!

1.jpeg2.1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg4.jpeg5.jpeg6.1.jpeg6.jpeg7.jpeg8.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.