1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

sublet a furnished luxury apartment in chicago (close to UIC)

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by stlcard, Dec 20, 2008.

1. stlcard

stlcard Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey. I am looking to sublet my studio apartment in a luxury apartment building in downtown Chicago from the end of December to the middle of March, dates flexible.

The apartment:
    Located on a high floor of the building with a beautiful view of west Chicago. Comes furnished with a bed, desk, TV with adjacent bookcase, sofa with adjacent side table. Nice sized walk in closet.

The building:
    According to the Chicago locals, this is a very highly sought after building in Chicago. Located a few blocks from the blue line and right next to highway 90/94. There is a McDonalds, a Thai restaurant, and a bar in the building. There is also a small grocery store in the building. There is also a gym, but you have to buy a separate membership. The apartment is highly secure - you have two go through two sets of glass doors to get to your mailbox and the elevator to your apartment.

This is an opportunity you don't want to miss.

Contact me at [email protected]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. beernuts

Rehab Sci Student
    im going to be in chicago for a clinical in january. could i get some info from you?

4. stlcard

stlcard Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

The apartment has been filled until mid February. Currently looking for someone to sublet from February 20 until the end of the March.

5. movingt