submission date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

praying mantis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I will be leaving the country for the next 3 weeks and I am wondering whether I should rush and finish the AMCAS or wait and submit it the last week of July. So I guess my question is: "Is the last week of July too late to sumbit?"
Also, I am taking the August MCAT for the 2nd time.
And, I will be in India on a medical rotation and I would like to include the experience in my essay.

Thanks for the advice!!

- Beck

Members don't see this ad.

"medical rotation".... Are you a med student already? What gives?

To answer your question.... End of July doesn't seem to be late.... I mean, AMCAS is already having enough problems as it is and I don't think that by July that things will get any better.... Good luck in India!!!

Actually, I will be with medical students that are doing their rotations. But qualified pre-meds can go along as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wineland, Could you post more information about that rotation program (maybe a website)? Thanks!
:p

That's interesting.... care to share how you got hooked up with this program? Seems interesting to me....

Sure, go to www.cfhi.org

I went to Ecuador with their program last summer and it was great. And I'm sure India will be just as experienced filled.

Thanks wineland!!!

Hey, all of you interested, this seems like a great opportunity....