***Submission Deadlines From Time Secondary is Received***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildTumor

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please post which secondaries have submission deadlines from when they are received via email or mail.

University of Miami: 2 weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

i believe Loyola is 1 month after the date they mark on their secondary.

Robizzle! I f-ing LOVE your signature now. So f-ing hilarious and true. Strong work.
Now I am back to finding myself in my "life in discovery" essay.

Members don't see this ad :)
UCSD is 4 weeks
UCSF is 4 weeks (but no essays unless applying to joint program)
WashU is 4 weeks (but no essays)

Loyola: 1 month after date they mark on secondary
Wayne State is 4 weeks
Northwestern is 2 weeks
UCSD is 4 weeks
EVMS is 4 weeks

VCU is 45 days

EVMS says 30 days, but I called them yesterday (worried about one of my LOR's that I haven't gotten yet! Grrr!) and the lady I talked to said it wasn't a rule, it was more of a guideline.

Wake Forest is 3 Weeks

Wayne State is 4 weeks
Northwestern is 2 weeks
UCSD is 4 weeks
EVMS is 4 weeks
Ohio State 30 days

Ohio state is one month.

Wayne State is 4 weeks
Northwestern is 2 weeks
UCSD is 4 weeks
EVMS is 4 weeks
Ohio State 30 days
UCONN 30 days, LOR - 6 weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
Wayne State is 4 weeks
Northwestern is 2 weeks
UCSD is 4 weeks
EVMS is 4 weeks
Ohio State 30 days
Rush: 30 days

chicagoguy223 said:
Wayne State is 4 weeks
Northwestern is 2 weeks
UCSD is 4 weeks
EVMS is 4 weeks
Ohio State 30 days
Rush: 30 days

think UCLA is one month as well

USUHS is 30 days

i don't think ucla is 1 month... since they're not emailing secondary notifications, i don't think they're stringent on getting it back 4 weeks from the approval date. at least, i haven't read this deadline anywhere. can someone confirm this?? otherwise, i'm way too close to deadline..

SpeakLittleB said:
i don't think ucla is 1 month... since they're not emailing secondary notifications, i don't think they're stringent on getting it back 4 weeks from the approval date. at least, i haven't read this deadline anywhere. can someone confirm this?? otherwise, i'm way too close to deadline..

Actually they are. On the status page in bold it has a clear due date. Mine was 9/4/06.
They said if you dont send it in by then you are dropped. I think thats pretty clear

That's weird. I was approved on 7/24/2006. This is what I see on my status page bolded in red:

Your online forms are due on: 12/01/2006

Perhaps it is because I am applying for MSTP? I will have faith in the bolding..

SpeakLittleB said:
That's weird. I was approved on 7/24/2006. This is what I see on my status page bolded in red:

Your online forms are due on: 12/01/2006

Perhaps it is because I am applying for MSTP? I will have faith in the bolding..

Yea im just MD. I bet you have more stuff to fill out than the standard MD app.

adding UCI and UC Davis

Wayne State is 4 weeks
Northwestern is 2 weeks
UC Davis: 30 days
UCI: 1 month
UCSD is 4 weeks
EVMS is 4 weeks
Ohio State 30 days

Can somebody please tell me where the 4 week deadline for UCSD came from? I couldn't find it anywhere! Thanks!

Robizzle said:
i believe Loyola is 1 month after the date they mark on their secondary.

Is this with the LOR?

thank you baby jesus for this thread.. i literally jumped out of my seat when i realized this is my last day to complete the miami app..

CTtarheel said:
Wake Forest is 3 Weeks

Damn, short and they send you a pair of e-mails with almost the same info except only one mentions the deadline.

CTtarheel said:
Wake Forest is 3 Weeks
quick question about wake forest...did any of you actually get a "complete" email? i noticed my status said that i was complete and should be getting an email saying so, but i never got one. now my status says i'm complete and being reviewed. should i be concerned?

oh, to add to this thread, VCU gives you 45 days from when you get the secondary email. i think that's 45 days to get EVERYTHING in, including LOR's.

danjo said:
Can somebody please tell me where the 4 week deadline for UCSD came from? I couldn't find it anywhere! Thanks!

Open the PDF you fool. And read the top gray box. :laugh: One of those people that never reads the instructions. A true man. I salute you. :thumbup:

Erina said:
quick question about wake forest...did any of you actually get a "complete" email? i noticed my status said that i was complete and should be getting an email saying so, but i never got one. now my status says i'm complete and being reviewed. should i be concerned?

oh, to add to this thread, VCU gives you 45 days from when you get the secondary email. i think that's 45 days to get EVERYTHING in, including LOR's.

Nope. But then again I turned mine in a day late. Whoops. :scared:

narc said:
Open the PDF you fool. And read the top gray box. :laugh: One of those people that never reads the instructions. A true man. I salute you. :thumbup:

If it had been a snake on a plane, it would have bitten me! Seriously, I remembered reading it at some point, but when I saw 4 weeks on here, I tried to find it again in the e-mail they sent, and by searching all over their website!

Thanks narc!

Erina said:

Same thing happened to me with other schools.

danjo said:
Same thing happened to me with other schools.

this is a great thread.. just realized ohio state is due in a month.. ahhhh

People say "Yo Bumpty! You're really funny lookin'!" That's awwwight 'cause I get things cookin'!

danjo said:
People say "Yo Bumpty! You're really funny lookin'!" That's awwwight 'cause I get things cookin'!

Shoot UCONN is due in a month....whoops!

uci is 1 month