I've got a bit of a dilemma regarding when to submit my AMCAS. I would like to get it in as early as possible of course, but my Spring Quarter grades will not be available until June 19. I am wondering if I should submit the AMCAS as soon as I can and just update the schools later with my new grades, or if I should wait until after the Spring grades are available. Some things that I am considering: -I have taken only 2 classes per quarter for Fall and Winter this year. This is because I have been studying for the MCAT, but I also TA'd 2 classes, did a lot of volunteering, and started working on my honors thesis. So, I haven't been slacking, but I haven't taken a lot of class. I did pull straight A's during these past 2 quarters, which brought up my GPA. -I am back up to 4 classes this quarter. I am thinking that maybe I should wait for these grades so that I can show the schools some more upper division bio classes and show them that I can take a full course load. However, I am not confident that I will get straight A's. I would greatly appreciate any advice on whether I should apply before or after the spring grades come out. I actually asked this in another thread http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=388899 but it was kind of hidden, so I got few responses, and I would appreciate more opinions. Also, my MDapps is here http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?myid=7159 if that helps put perspective on what kind of applicant I am. By the way, the MCAT score is the highest combined from practice; I just took the MCAT 2 days ago and will have the score in a month. Thank you!