Submit primary or wait for grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godawg300

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm awaiting my Ochem grades which will come out at the end of June. I already have taken the mcat. Should I submit now or wait for transcripts?

Members don't see this ad.

Submit now. Your application won't start the review process until your transcript comes in, but if you are done then why continue to agonize? There is no reason to sit around, waiting for the transcript, checking in obsessively every hour. If you submit now then your application will be forwarded, automatically, the minute your transcripts are in.

Submit now. Your application won't start the review process until your transcript comes in, but if you are done then why continue to agonize? There is no reason to sit around, waiting for the transcript, checking in obsessively every hour. If you submit now then your application will be forwarded, automatically, the minute your transcripts are in.

Should I mark the class as future class?

Should I mark the class as future class?

Sure, AMCAS ought to add these grades in. Do you already know what your grades are (only if you know for sure)? You can just add the grades yourself even if the transcript has not been sent yet.