Submit secondaries before verification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medmedman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my primary application and got it verified. However, there was a problem with the LOR so I have to add a LOR and resubmit.....and wait for it to be reverified.

My question is should I submit my secondaries before or after my primary gets reverified?

Members don't see this ad.

There is no re-verification and LOR's are not part of the verification process in the first place.

I submitted my primary application and got it verified. However, there was a problem with the LOR so I have to add a LOR and resubmit.....and wait for it to be reverified.

My question is should I submit my secondaries before or after my primary gets reverified?

1) As stated above there is no re-verification and LOR's have no impact on being verified.

2) If you are NOT verified for some reason (you state you are) there is no way to submit secondaries for most schools. If you don't have an active application it will just end up in the trash; or you won't have access to submit online like most schools now do.

Members don't see this ad :)
there's no point in jumping the gun. there are people who've sent in secondaries early, with negative consequences.

There is no re-verification and LOR's are not part of the verification process in the first place.

Really?! I thought that if I resubmitted my application, then I would need to wait a couple of weeks to get verified again.

Thank you so much!

Thank you too LifeTake and kpcrew - I really appreciate it.

Really?! I thought that if I resubmitted my application, then I would need to wait a couple of weeks to get verified again.

Everyone above is correct. I added a school after verification on June 15 (verified a few days before that), and there was no re-verification.