confused888

10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hey Guys,

Sorry I know that there have been previous posts pertaining to this subject.

I was wondering though if anyone submitted their AMCAS on 7/12, and been verified already or if anyone is still waiting?

TheAbbot7

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I called AMCAs and they said right now they are averaging about 4-6 weeks for verification because of the high volume of applications.

MedSchoolFool

Shake Zula
15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2004
Virginia
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
The waiting is the worst. But you should probably expect to wait at least 4 weeks for AMCAS to be verified. If you are verified any earlier than August 9, then feel very lucky. But don't worry...it's still early yet. Once it is verified the supplementals start rolling in. Just don't delay in filling them out and getting LOR in. Good luck.

About the Ads

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
The Big Easy
Status
Medical Student
its goin to take a while, i submitted my transcripts on 6/28, they acknowledged that my application is under review on 7/8 and that the transcripts were received on 7/3. I was verified yesterday and since then at least 8 inviitations (and of course a drain on my credit card) have come int he mail to complete secondaries. It will take a longer time this time around. If it takes them this long to even respond to email, i can imagine the wait at the actual office. Expect to be verified late august.

ADeadLois

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Someone should really make a thread about this.

OP
C

confused888

10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Thanks guys for your input...i appreciate it

About the Ads