Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

submitted 7/13 & ONLY have Jefferson's secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Bruin4Life, Aug 4, 2001.

1. Bruin4Life

Bruin4Life Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I applied to a wide range of schools. Up till date, I 've only recieved Jefferson's secondary. Not a peep from Dartmouth, GWU, Michigan State Uni. etc.. Are they screening? I didn't score well on VR; did schools like Dartmouth get our MCAT scores somehow and are holding secondries for more desirable applicants?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Dartmouth's secondary used to be online; I submitted it awhile back even though they havent received my AMCAS primary yet.

I know they accepted it because they deposited my check. GWU should have sent you a secondary, they dont screen.

I didnt apply to MSU so not sure about them.

Good luck, you might want to call GWU. Dartmouth might have pulled their secondary app off the web. But they should have also sent you a secondary by mail.

4. sandflea

sandflea Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

dartmouth doesn't screen either. i would give them a call on monday because dartmouth was the very first secondary i received (several weeks ago).

5. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Give them a call.... Just an example, last year, Howard University didn't send me a secondary despite the fact that I was suppose too.... So call and make sure or else you may lose the chance. Good luck

6. I submitted on 7/11 and I haven't heard from Dartmouth either.