Dr.RedundancyDr

Big Dikfore
10+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys, so I'm just about ready to submit but I had second thoughts about what I thought would be fine. I sent an official transcript in during my spring quarter (before the grades were out) thinking that I would submit before they came out. Behold, I lagged and the grades are out now but my transcript for Spring is not in. Should I keep my spring grades as currently/planned and submit then I can enter them later during adjustment or should I enter them now and send another transcript which will take more time. Will schools question what happened to my Spring grades or will they assume that they weren't ready upon my application. Thanks

zthang

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2006
Status
Dental Student
I believe they're gonna require your spring grades eventually anyways, so I'd probably send the most update transcript now. I dont really know though. It only took them like a week to have my transcript verified from the time I sent them. I sent mine out 5/29 and they were verified on 6/8

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
I agree that you should submit the most recent grades/send an official transcript now.

They'll want those grades anyway.

About the Ads