submitting on the 1st day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
E

erleichda

did any one submit their AACOMAS application on June 1st last year? i was told that i should wait a few days before i submit to give them time to work things out with the system or my application may be lost forever in cyberspace. does anyone know if this is true?

Members don't see this ad.

Trabada said:
hmm....really? then I am in trouble. I submitted mine last night on 30th

sorry, i didn't mean to scare anyone. i was told this by my pre-medical advisor, but i also know people who have submitted early with no problems. just wondering if anyone here on SDN knows what's up...

bigfatk said:
sorry, i didn't mean to scare anyone. i was told this by my pre-medical advisor, but i also know people who have submitted early with no problems. just wondering if anyone here on SDN knows what's up...

I'm planning on submitting first thing tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine on June 1st last year and had no problems...Good luck!

I didn't have any problems submitting first thing last year.

I am just waiting till june 5th like my amcas app

bigfatk said:
did any one submit their AACOMAS application on June 1st last year? i was told that i should wait a few days before i submit to give them time to work things out with the system or my application may be lost forever in cyberspace. does anyone know if this is true?
i submitted mine as soon as it opened (2 yrs ago)...and i just finished OMS:D

if i did it 2 yrs ago, you can sure bet that the technology has only gotten better, not worse