Submitting PASS Application without complete Letters of Recommendation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HeisenbergDentist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should one wait to have all LORs completed on our PASS application prior to submitting or should one submit once the letters have been requested? I only worry because I don't know if programs will review applications and then question why LORs haven't been completed yet.

Also, does submitting early provide any advantage as it did when applying to dental school?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am planning to submit after LORs have been submitted. And also, does anyone know if there is a section on PASS to upload the 2X2 photo?
Or do we just send them physically to the programs that request them ?

I am planning to submit after LORs have been submitted. And also, does anyone know if there is a section on PASS to upload the 2X2 photo?

I am wondering the same thing...anyone know the answer?

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm attaching it at the end of my CV. Some programs specifically want you to either mail or email your 2x2 so it's best to contact each program directly to know exactly where to send it.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm attaching it at the end of my CV. Some programs specifically want you to either mail or email your 2x2 so it's best to contact each program directly to know exactly where to send it.

Hi , Do you know if there is specific requirements for the 2x2 ? Smile or no smile - passport style ?