submitting the amcas this monday, but

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

legobikes

bikes made of lego
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it seriously seems like it's too late already. just searched for albany on the forums, and they say class is already full. is this how it is with the majority of colleges? considering I haven't even taken the mcat yet, it seems hopeless.

wish I'd known the APPLY EARLY mantra, earlier.

Members don't see this ad.

legobikes said:
it seriously seems like it's too late already. just searched for albany on the forums, and they say class is already full. is this how it is with the majority of colleges? considering I haven't even taken the mcat yet, it seems hopeless.

wish I'd known the APPLY EARLY mantra, earlier.

What are you talking about?? They are referring to the 2006 entering class!

Orthodoc40 said:

that makes much more sense. I forgot about last year's class.

Members don't see this ad :)
legobikes said:

that makes much more sense. I forgot about last year's class.

Yah - and the souls in limbo hoping to get in off the waitlist are probably still hanging on for hope this summer, so - I bet that's what you were reading.

Orthodoc40 said:

Yeah...I'm not going to comment on that part! By submitting to AMCAS on Monday, I think you're still ahead of a lot of applicants. That being said, I don't know how much consideration your application is given without having MCAT scores. You will at least receive secondary app invites from the schools that don't screen these...but I wouldn't expect any interview invites until October, when the August MCAT scores are released.