soon2bdr2u

non-traditional student and mom
7+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello all,
I took the DAT 2/2020 did not do as well as planned and I am strongly reconsidering retaking again. However, before I do, I would like to know if anyone has been accepted with lower DAT scores,but strong GPA/ Masters programs?
Thank you for your transparency and sharing experience.

sobertiger

10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Could you please specify what you mean by lower DAT scores?

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

flosslikeaboss1

2+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hello all,
I took the DAT 2/2020 did not do as well as planned and I am strongly reconsidering retaking again. However, before I do, I would like to know if anyone has been accepted with lower DAT scores,but strong GPA/ Masters programs?
I personally got accepted with a "lower DAT" score and also completed a Master's program. Feel free to message me if you want more info!

Dr. Smile

2+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hello all,

I was also accepted to multiple schools with a low DAT and one year of post bacc. Feel free to reach out!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.