Quantcast

Success stories in most recent years with lower DAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soon2bdr2u

non-traditional student and mom
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello all,
I took the DAT 2/2020 did not do as well as planned and I am strongly reconsidering retaking again. However, before I do, I would like to know if anyone has been accepted with lower DAT scores,but strong GPA/ Masters programs?
Thank you for your transparency and sharing experience.

sobertiger

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could you please specify what you mean by lower DAT scores?

Reactions: 1 user

flosslikeaboss1

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I took the DAT 2/2020 did not do as well as planned and I am strongly reconsidering retaking again. However, before I do, I would like to know if anyone has been accepted with lower DAT scores,but strong GPA/ Masters programs?
I personally got accepted with a "lower DAT" score and also completed a Master's program. Feel free to message me if you want more info!

Dr. Smile

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was also accepted to multiple schools with a low DAT and one year of post bacc. Feel free to reach out!