Successful Submission? Confirmation from AAMC about receiving AMCAS apps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ken Young

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who submitted during the online credit card submission problems....have you received any confirmation from AMCAS yet?

They told me not to resubmit until they got back to me, notifying me if the first one went through. BUT, when are they going to let me know?

Members don't see this ad.

i submitted over the weekend (very early sunday morning) and have yet to hear anything. i'm getting anxious but i won't do anything until i hear from AMCAS.

I submitted my application on Friday, June 22 before all of the problems. I was worried because my application did not say that I had certified it. You can't submit withought certification though, so I called AMCAS on Tuesday to make sure I wouldn't have to resubmit. The lady I talked to said they had received my application (they downloaded it on Monday) and said that as long as they received it, everything should be fine (even though it says I didn't certify it.). I hope this reassures you. If you got the "Thank You" screen, I'm sure it was sent. I would just wait until they send out application status reports at the end of this week.

on some other thread i mentioned my concern that my supposedly-submitted app didn't have a checkmark by the 'certification/transmission' box...someone said that this may be because you can always update and recertify/transmit your app as time goes by, so there is no one final date. made sense to me....