Sufficient Way to Manipulate DAT Bootcamp! Please help - My DAT is right around the corner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shadowwalker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello you all,

Anyone who has experiences please share your advice. I am going to take DAT Bootcamp tomorrow. 1 test for every section per day.
How necessary it is to re-take the DAT Bootcamp 2nd round?
Once I am done with my test, should I review my mistake the same day, or wait until the next day?

Members don't see this ad.

I say open up each test in a separate tab and take them one after the other like the real DAT, with a break between PAT and reading. Then after you are done, review what you got wrong on the same day! Would give you a good idea where you stand in terms of stamina and material.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! My DAT is Tuesday, so I know how you must feel!

Definitely do all the BC exams (you can skip QR) once. Review right after, so you know how to correct your mistakes. If time permits, you can take them again; I retook mine 2 weeks after I first took them.

Also, for your other post, you mentioned you had Feralis notes (older version)?

There is an updated version from Feb. on BC. You dont have to read through all of it, especially if you are in a rush. Id say focus on your weaker areas, and just keep reviewing.

When is your exam btw?

Best of luck, and hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 users
I would take the full test with the optional 15 minute break if you want. Then after you finish see take a break for an hour or so. Just relax, have a quick bite, watch some TV, etc. The go back and go over every single problem, EVEN IF YOU GOT IT RIGHT! After that you don't really need to retake every exam, but I would use random question generator, or just retake the questions as their overall concepts. And take notes or something for things you are confused about or still got wrong the second time around an review these a day or two before you exam. Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user