Suggestion for taking Anatomy course in Texas? (Preferred Dallas area)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JS0301

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a non-tradition applicant graduated in 2017, who will be applying in 2022 cycle and I wanted to take the 3000 level anatomy class (highly recommended by dental schools) or A&P 1&2 to be in preparation for dental school. Any online or community college suggestions to take this course?

Due to COVID-19, I have heard that some community colleges are doing online courses for both A&P 1&2. So I was wondering whether I should take this chance.

I would be greatly appreciated for your feedbacks!

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you're looking for a great school in the Dallas area, I would recommend UTD. They have a really strong STEM curriculum, and their classes are pretty affordable. There's also SMU, but it's a really expensive private school, and I don't know how strong they are in the sciences.
I'm taking A&P 1&2 online this summer at community college, but that's just for timing purposes. If you have the time and funds for 3000 courses, I'd probably recommend doing that.

I appreciate your suggestion! Thank you!