• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Suggestion for taking Anatomy course in Texas? (Preferred Dallas area)

JS0301

2+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2017
    Hello,

I am a non-tradition applicant graduated in 2017, who will be applying in 2022 cycle and I wanted to take the 3000 level anatomy class (highly recommended by dental schools) or A&P 1&2 to be in preparation for dental school. Any online or community college suggestions to take this course?

Due to COVID-19, I have heard that some community colleges are doing online courses for both A&P 1&2. So I was wondering whether I should take this chance.

I would be greatly appreciated for your feedbacks!

Thank you!!

TheBookCookout

• Feb 5, 2020
    1. Dental Student
      If you're looking for a great school in the Dallas area, I would recommend UTD. They have a really strong STEM curriculum, and their classes are pretty affordable. There's also SMU, but it's a really expensive private school, and I don't know how strong they are in the sciences.
      I'm taking A&P 1&2 online this summer at community college, but that's just for timing purposes. If you have the time and funds for 3000 courses, I'd probably recommend doing that.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.