• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

toothhornet88

7+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2010
CA
Status
Dentist
If anyone is pressed for time and still wants to go through those 50 quizes (around 4,000 questions) pretty fast, my suggestion is as soon as you open up a new multiple choice quiz, go all the way down and click submit, then study ONLY the correct answer choices. This is the best way to go through them all if your DAT is coming up soon.

About the Ads
Jul 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
ok, thanx. Yea, i'll mainly use it for the genetics and evolution since i heard a lot of ppl tend to get those questions on the DAT, and plus, i'm really weak on them. I'm a visual learner so every time i would read about DNA replication i'd have to either draw it or watch a video.

toothhornet88

7+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2010
CA
Status
Dentist
ok, thanx. Yea, i'll mainly use it for the genetics and evolution since i heard a lot of ppl tend to get those questions on the DAT, and plus, i'm really weak on them. I'm a visual learner so every time i would read about DNA replication i'd have to either draw it or watch a video.
In that case, have you heard of kahn's academy videos?

Jul 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
In that case, have you heard of kahn's academy videos?
yes i did. he explains things in a very slow matter. i really don't have time for it cuz my DAT is soon. His QR solving problems i don't like either. I find Chad's QR videos to be great because it teaches u the quick and effective way to solve a problem. I've tried it on math destroyer and it worked for me.

toothhornet88

7+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2010
CA
Status
Dentist
yes i did. he explains things in a very slow matter. i really don't have time for it cuz my DAT is soon. His QR solving problems i don't like either. I find Chad's QR videos to be great because it teaches u the quick and effective way to solve a problem. I've tried it on math destroyer and it worked for me.
yeah agree Chad is great. You just mentioned your were a visual learner so I thought to suggest that site! well whatever works for you :)

About the Ads