1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for taking Biology ARIS quizes

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by toothhornet88, Jul 31, 2011.

1. toothhornet88

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    If anyone is pressed for time and still wants to go through those 50 quizes (around 4,000 questions) pretty fast, my suggestion is as soon as you open up a new multiple choice quiz, go all the way down and click submit, then study ONLY the correct answer choices. This is the best way to go through them all if your DAT is coming up soon.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. addis4ever

Pre-Dental
    what r ARIS quizzes? and where can i find them?

4. toothhornet88

7+ Year Member

Dentist
  5. jonishere5

Removed

Pre-Dental
    this website probably has the most quizzes I have ever seen of any biology website, and they're all free.you should definitely check them out.

6. addis4ever

Pre-Dental
    ok, thanx. Yea, i'll mainly use it for the genetics and evolution since i heard a lot of ppl tend to get those questions on the DAT, and plus, i'm really weak on them. I'm a visual learner so every time i would read about DNA replication i'd have to either draw it or watch a video.

7. toothhornet88

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    In that case, have you heard of kahn's academy videos?

8. addis4ever

Pre-Dental
    yes i did. he explains things in a very slow matter. i really don't have time for it cuz my DAT is soon. His QR solving problems i don't like either. I find Chad's QR videos to be great because it teaches u the quick and effective way to solve a problem. I've tried it on math destroyer and it worked for me.

9. toothhornet88

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    yeah agree Chad is great. You just mentioned your were a visual learner so I thought to suggest that site! well whatever works for you :)