Suggestion needed regarding my Part I result

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Simmi_Sandhu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I got my nbde part I result -88%. Can anyone please suggest if I can get admission into IDP with this score for 2005?
NBDE Part I - 88%
Toefl - 252
TSE -5/6
GPA - 3.5

Thanks!!

Simmi

Members don't see this ad.

Simmi_Sandhu said:
Hello everyone,
I got my nbde part I result -88%. Can anyone please suggest if I can get admission into IDP with this score for 2005?
NBDE Part I - 88%
Toefl - 252
TSE -5/6
GPA - 3.5

Thanks!!

Simmi
hi this is blacktooth.congrats for your score.
since you say that you are trying for 2005,there raen;t many colleges you can apply to.but the ones you can apply to are :nyu(and i think you have good chances there.application deadline is 5th march.regarding university of michigan and nova where the deadlines are feb 15th i don't know what chances you have.michigan has a bench test as well !!!!all the best.i also got my scores in 2nd week of jan.statistics are:89%,263 and 3.67.applied to nyu yesterday and still waiting to hear from upenn and bu.btw upenn also accepts people with your score and even lower but bu looks for scores in 90's.all the best :thumbup: :luck:

blacktooth said:
since you say that you are trying for 2005,there raen;t many colleges you can apply to.but the ones you can apply to are :nyu(and i think you have good chances there.application deadline is 5th march.regarding university of michigan and nova where the deadlines are feb 15th i don't know what chances you have.michigan has a bench test as well !!!!all the best.i also got my scores in 2nd week of jan.statistics are:89%,263 and 3.67.applied to nyu yesterday and still waiting to hear from upenn and bu.btw upenn also accepts people with your score and even lower but bu looks for scores in 90's.all the best :thumbup: :luck:

Thanks for your response. What bench testing includes?

Members don't see this ad :)
blacktooth said:
since you say that you are trying for 2005,there raen;t many colleges you can apply to.but the ones you can apply to are :nyu(and i think you have good chances there.application deadline is 5th march.regarding university of michigan and nova where the deadlines are feb 15th i don't know what chances you have.michigan has a bench test as well !!!!all the best.i also got my scores in 2nd week of jan.statistics are:89%,263 and 3.67.applied to nyu yesterday and still waiting to hear from upenn and bu.btw upenn also accepts people with your score and even lower but bu looks for scores in 90's.all the best :thumbup: :luck:[/QUOTE
hey,
would you have any idea of how many seats are up for grabs at nyu, upenn, bu?( for the idp prog).
thanks

doc_rach said:
blacktooth said:
since you say that you are trying for 2005,there raen;t many colleges you can apply to.but the ones you can apply to are :nyu(and i think you have good chances there.application deadline is 5th march.regarding university of michigan and nova where the deadlines are feb 15th i don't know what chances you have.michigan has a bench test as well !!!!all the best.i also got my scores in 2nd week of jan.statistics are:89%,263 and 3.67.applied to nyu yesterday and still waiting to hear from upenn and bu.btw upenn also accepts people with your score and even lower but bu looks for scores in 90's.all the best :thumbup: :luck:[/QUOTE
hey,
would you have any idea of how many seats are up for grabs at nyu, upenn, bu?( for the idp prog).
thanks

as far as i know :
BU - 60
Upenn - 30
NYU - 120..
please correct if im wrong...
toothie

toothie said:
doc_rach said:
as far as i know :
BU - 60
Upenn - 30
NYU - 120..
please correct if im wrong...
toothie

Nyu has 110 for idp, but since they sent out some acceptances for the waitlisted people(from last yr) So no idea of how many that they interview will receive acceptance this yr..