I am wondering if any one has any helpful suggestions (be nice) about my situation. I am a nontraditional student and I was hoping to gain entrance into medical school in the fall of 09 but because of my low MCAT score I won't be doing that. I was going to retake my MCAT in January but all the seats are reserved already. Should I look into getting into a medical masters program? Should I go to the Carribean? I have to stay in school or my loans will be due and I can't afford that right now. I will be retaking the MCAT but I guess I have to wait until the spring. I also have a family to take with me to the Carribean if I was to take this route.