Suggestions for US Schools to Apply to As a Canadian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4s4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on schools to apply to....I live in Canada, so can't apply to too many and don't have time to do a lotta applications, so basically just going to try for ones I might have a chance.

My cGPA is about 3.8 and my MCAT is 32S (10 VR, 10PS, 12 BS and S for writing ~ but I retook, dunno if that makes a difference, last time was 26S: 8 PS, 8 VR, 10 BS, and S for writing).

Extracurriculars: Research for 1 year (no publication yet, but they're submitting abstract to large conference), Volunteering for 3 years at one hospital, other random volunteering, execs in clubs, etc.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

hit the search button and you'll find what you are looking for.

p.s. you wont have a GOOD chance at any school as a canadian so if youre not willing to apply broadly, you may be wasting your time

As an out-of-country, maybe you should apply to OOS friendly schools. I know SUNY schools are friendly to OOS'ers, so hopefully for you that translates to Candian-friendly.