Suggestions needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gsc2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi!!
I'm a first year medical student in Europe. I'm in a dilemma right now.
There is this prestigious ANatomy competition in my school. and I really would like to try my best to enter it and achieve something. the problem is that it has been 4 months since i've been studying anatomy and although i've passed all my exams but i'm not the best student since i don't put much effort as other and i dont remember all those i've learned. and i know that i can work hard if i want and that's what i'm about to do right now. back to the competition matter, there will be a preliminary round in my school to choose students who will be entering this competition in a few months time.
So now my question is will i have enough time to study Clinically Oriented Anatomy by Moore and remember all the facts in it and ace the exam.....or do i have to use BRS Gross Anatomy which is full of dry facts? it's not that i can't remember the facts, i think i have good memory but i can remember only for a short term if i study from BRS....
right now, I have to focus only on Head and Neck as those are what we have thoroughly covered..... ideas please..i really wanna win this competition.....

Members don't see this ad.