suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drddsbds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi !
i need some advise on this!
i applied for a dental assistant job in a few clinics and i got a call now from one of those for an interview tomo...i will appreciate if some one can help me with the type of questions they can ask on the interview.my basic aim is to apply to schools witha good resume . any suggestion is welcome

Members don't see this ad.

Why do you want to work as an assistant? What is your goal?how long do you intend to work? X ray license?previous experience?
Also be prepared to know how basic sterilization is followed here.
Good luck.

Why do you want to work as an assistant? What is your goal?how long do you intend to work? X ray license?previous experience?
Good luck.

thx rose!

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,rose I want to be an assistant too. Please tell me what kind of liciense shall i have?

how to get an x-ray liciense?

Good luck.

hi,rose I want to be an assistant too. Please tell me what kind of liciense shall i have?

how to get an x-ray liciense?

Sent you a pm!

Hi rose 82,
I m interested to work as dental assistant but i don't have X-ray licence.
My concern is that can I work as a dental assistant without X ray licence or dental assistant certificate?

Thanks in advance.

Good luck.

Hi drddsbds,
I m interesed to work as a dental assistant.
I think you have done with your interview, how was it?
Can you giude me how can I find a dental assistant job? I m in texas and I dont have Xray licence.
Thanks in advance.

hi !
i need some advise on this!
i applied for a dental assistant job in a few clinics and i got a call now from one of those for an interview tomo...i will appreciate if some one can help me with the type of questions they can ask on the interview.my basic aim is to apply to schools witha good resume . any suggestion is welcome

hey mission..yes i had an interview...they asked me about my experience here...and nothing spf ...it was more like a casual interview. also they asked me what are my long term goals. X-ray certification course info is generally available at state dental councils..i have not taken it yet myself but have registered for that! i hope that was a little helpful. also just dont show a lot that ure in a need ( they know it already,,,so dont overdo it:D) ..just be confident.

the smile was a little big..i intended to be something like this:)

hey mission..yes i had an interview...they asked me about my experience here...and nothing spf ...it was more like a casual interview. also they asked me what are my long term goals. X-ray certification course info is generally available at state dental councils..i have not taken it yet myself but have registered for that! i hope that was a little helpful. also just dont show a lot that ure in a need ( they know it already,,,so dont overdo it:D) ..just be confident.

Hi drddsbds,
Thanks and I really appreciate by your help.

when u actually start working you will realize rather they 'll make u realize that u know nothing...don't get upset [you already know much more than they could possibly think]so the advice is stick to the job, and in no time you will get used to the environment and that is it.And yes having an x ray license is a must for integrating in the work force in a better manner