Sullivan College of Pharmacy, Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD2Be1983

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Who in here are applying to sullivan this year or were placed on alternative list from last year? How are you guys doing so far in term of applications and interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Sullivan for Class of 2013. My interview is scheduled for October 2nd @ 11:30. I received word from them that I could choose from interview dates on 9/11, 9/18 or 9/25 so I was a little disappointed to hear that I have to wait until 10/2 because slots filled up quickly...but that is what happens.

I got an interview for Dec 11. Do you guys have any suggestions? And what is an alternate list? Is that similar to waiting list?? :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys!

my interview is scheduled for next week. what type of questions do i need to prepare for? any ideas!!!

Just be familiar with all the basic questions,
such as: why you chose Sullivan, your strengths, weaknesses, how would you handle stress, what would you do if you caught your classmate cheating? etc...just be your self. Good luck!
Hey guys!

my interview is scheduled for next week. what type of questions do i need to prepare for? any ideas!!!

Just be familiar with all the basic questions,
such as: why you chose Sullivan, your strengths, weaknesses, how would you handle stress, what would you do if you caught your classmate cheating? etc...just be your self. Good luck!

thanks a lot amy! your very kind.

what's their average gpa for admitted students?

do most accepted students submit their pcats or not?

I did not take the PCAT and I am in the Class of 2013. I believe SUCOP takes the approach that the PCAT cannot hurt you, only help your application. There is no direct correlation as to how well you score on the PCAT to how well you perform in pharmacy school.

I did not take the PCAT and I am in the Class of 2013. I believe SUCOP takes the approach that the PCAT cannot hurt you, only help your application. There is no direct correlation as to how well you score on the PCAT to how well you perform in pharmacy school.

do you think more people would apply to sullivan this year because the pcat is not required? i also see they are accepting more students for class of 2014 like 100 students as opposed to 60-70 people last year. is it true?

do you think more people would apply to sullivan this year because the pcat is not required? i also see they are accepting more students for class of 2014 like 100 students as opposed to 60-70 people last year. is it true?

Where do you see they're accepting 100 people this year?

2013 was 94. In regards to the facilities, class sizes cannot expand beyond ~ 100. I'm not even sure I have seen any open seats with 94 people...