Summary of First Aid as Questions in Excell document?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

automan2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found this on my computer, and it is pretty stellar (I just called a study aid stellar......wow). You should check it out. It is basically first aid, but in question format.

I thought about keeping it for myself, but sharing is caring.

Members don't see this ad.

I found this on my computer, and it is pretty stellar (I just called a study aid stellar......wow). You should check it out. It is basically first aid, but in question format.

I thought about keeping it for myself, but sharing is caring.

where can we see this at? thanks!

I have a program for my mac.. it's called iflash. Check it out. pretty nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
please pm a way to get this off you

or better yet post it so we can all enjoy:cool:

I am trying to figure out how to post it. It says the limit is 100kb and this file is almost a mb.

Any ideas that don't involve uploading it to some site. I tried that twice today and just got pissed off.

Alright, I figured out where this excel file came from. Go to http://umed.med.utah.edu/usmle/index.cfm There is some great stuff on this site. I think Utah must have gone through FA (an older version) as a class and made these. There are also some pretty decent study outlines.

Near the top, there is a flashcards section. Click on the links under "Pocket PC Flashcards - Flash It".

They pull up as text files, but they are exactly the same as what I have. Just copy and paste away! When you are copying into excel, just copy the entire text from the site (control/command A is the easiest way to do it). Then make sure the very first cell is highlighted. From there you can paste everything. It will look like a mess at first, but all you need to do is make sure you have the "Wrap Text" option turned on AND make the cell wider. It will look good as new with the question on the top, and the answer on the bottom.

Sorry I couldn't post it, but I tried to break it in half and .zip it, and it still didn't fit.

If you have trouble with my directions, let me know. I hope that helps.