summer '05 step I takers: when are u registering?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bulldog

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I plan to take the test in July, when should I register for it?

Members don't see this ad.

bulldog said:
If I plan to take the test in July, when should I register for it?

When you register, you have to pick a 3-month lbock of time that you want to take the test in.

If you want to take the test on a specific day at a specific testing site, it's best to sign up as soon as poosible.

Register now. You're not too late, but I wouldn't wait any longer either. I just registered--I'm planning on taking Step 1 in June--and I was one of the later people in my class to do it.

Im taking in August, already registered. You should register in February...don't delay.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys i am a DO student and a little confused by the process. do you have to picka specific date now ordo pick a 3 monthperiod now and pick date later. and what happens i u pick a specific date now, but then want to move it up/down?

btw, so i just started the registration process. I printed out the certification page w/ the square/circrle indicating the seal and passport photo attachment. How long do I have to send everything off? I might not have time to take a pix till this weekend. thanks.

shoot i swear there was at leats a month between the time i pritned that thing out and the time that i actually took it in to get signed and notarized. my school sent it off for me and everything.
this weekend is fine to send it off!
the response on that is quick too.