Summer Activities: Study Abroad or Research Program AMGEN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ponybreeder4

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so the time to start applying for summer programs is approaching...so what do you guys recommend...studying abroad or doing a research program such as AMGEN? i already have 2 research projects so im not in dire need of putting something on my application that says research. What would you guys recommend?

Members don't see this ad.

so the time to start applying for summer programs is approaching...so what do you guys recommend...studying abroad or doing a research program such as AMGEN? i already have 2 research projects so im not in dire need of putting something on my application that says research. What would you guys recommend?

Since you already have 2 research projects, I'd say this is an easy call...

Members don't see this ad :)
Since you already have research experience, I would say study abroad and not even for improving your application. I just think it's a great experience and I had an awesome time last summer. And I guess it may be good for med school admissions since you'll probably end up studying another language abroad