Summer after first year medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IDontKnow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ppl:

Hope all of you are doing well. I was wondering if there is anything I can do during the summer after my first year that could potentially help me on STEP I. I don't know how feasible would it be to study during the summer, because I feel I might forget it by the time the exam rolls around. What did you guys do? Or what do you suggest?

Thanks,

IDontKnow

Members don't see this ad.

Hey ppl:

Hope all of you are doing well. I was wondering if there is anything I can do during the summer after my first year that could potentially help me on STEP I. I don't know how feasible would it be to study during the summer, because I feel I might forget it by the time the exam rolls around. What did you guys do? Or what do you suggest?

Thanks,

IDontKnow
I would spend the summer learning to use the search function on SDN. it does wonders. Or maybe familiarize myself with the other posts ... oh maybe... about 10 down from yours.

I think it really depends on your curriculum and what you have/have not had exposure to.

between the first and second year I read as much as i could stomach of lippincott pharm, read micro made redic simple, and the dubin ekg book. (as well as vacationed, and spent time w/ friends n family)

you'll never get away from the bugs and drugs and repeated exposure to them has helped me a lot.

Hey ppl:

Thanks,

IDontKnow
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=528510

;)