Summer Anatomy at Upstate- Where are my classmates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anmol

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

So yes, I am one of those crazy people that has decided to what some would call "thrown away" my summer so that I can study anatomy. I was wondering if there are any other upstaters that will be joining me this summer?

anmol

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm...I'm taking summer courses at LeMoyne (near Upstate), so I almost fit your description...

Hey There,

You have no idea how glad I am to hear that I'm not the only one taking Summer Anatomy at Upstate this June!!! But yeah, you can say that I'm just as crazy as you are and that you're not alone. At least we won't have to learn anatomy in below zero temperatures. In any case, I'll look forward to meeting you this June. Take care and enjoy these last few weeks left before we become real men (or women) yeah?!

Originally posted by anmol
Hello All,

So yes, I am one of those crazy people that has decided to what some would call "thrown away" my summer so that I can study anatomy. I was wondering if there are any other upstaters that will be joining me this summer?

anmol

heck no!!!. I want to enjoy my summertime before all-nighter study time begins in the fall.

However, i would like to know how intense the class is and any other frustrations. In others, give us an update later on. thanks.