Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Summer before Medical School

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Brian20, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Brian20

Brian20 Member

Guys

so what is the concensus on the summer before medical school. do most people get a mindless job and hang out...or do people actually continue to strive and do research and all that jazz?

I am considering leaving my research job in june and relaxing and visiting friends. So what does everyone think...what do you med students suggest?

have a great day and good luck to everyone...if it matters i heard applications are substantially down this year...could be a rumor???

i also heard that a large number of the top execs. at amcas got the boot??? anyone heard anything.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    Play, play, play....did I mention you should be out playing next summer? If you can swing it, you should enjoy yourself - these are the waning days of summers off. Enjoy them.

4. Stephen Ewen

You might also consider getting some of the "Rediculously Simple" series of books that correlate to your coming term's courses and non-chalantly going through them,as kind of a pre-view of things to come.

5. dingiswayo

dingiswayo Senior Member

kimberli is right. party like there's no tomorrow... because, well, you'll see.