summer biomedical research abroad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yourpeep

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I posted this on the MSTP thread as well. I am an undergraduate at at US university and I was wondering if anyone had experience with any researchship programs open to US students interested in biomedical sciences abroad (at english speaking universities). Thank you for your feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

I think there is a program in Denmark, but don't quote me on that.

Hey,

I don't have any personal experience but at the U of A they have a program called BRAVO which send students abroad to do biomedical research. I get a newsletter about research opportunities every couple of months and they have articles about the people who go and they seem to love it. I don't know if it is only for U of A students or anyone. Here's the link, hope it helps. Good luck.

http://www.blc.arizona.edu/UBRP/bravo/about.html

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by yourpeep
Hi,

I posted this on the MSTP thread as well. I am an undergraduate at at US university and I was wondering if anyone had experience with any researchship programs open to US students interested in biomedical sciences abroad (at english speaking universities). Thank you for your feedback!

If ur an URM, u can check out the NIH's MIRT program

my endocrinology prof told me last year about a program in denmark and one in iceland. my friend did the program in denmark and she loved it.