Summer Gross??? (SC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stillwater45

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is everyones thoughts on summer gross? Is it common in most schools?I can't decide whether to do summer gross this summer. Half the work in the fall sounds great to me. Anyone specifically familiar with summer gross at MUSC?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, well I know Rosalind Franklin has a summer gross class that I'll be starting in June for the pre-matriculation program. I hear that its preeeeettty intense , all day everyday for a month or so but its very doable with HARD WORK. Good luck if you go that route :)

What does it mean to take summer gross? Do you not have to take it during the year?

Anyway mostly I wanted to say enjoy MUSC. I wish I could live in Charleston again. Maybe most people are attached to the place they grew up, but I still think Charleston is one of the best cities ever!

FSU also does this, starts around May 31st. The great hing is that you aren't cramming in gross with all the other tough first year courses and can spend more time on the structures and concepts. Also it makes classes from 1-5pm possible for the entire first year, and 8-12pm for the entire second year. Sound good to me!