Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Summer Internship Opportunities in Cali

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by kismat, Feb 14, 2001.

1. kismat

kismat Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey all
    I might be in California this summer and I was wondering if any of you knew about internship opportunities there. Is there a website I can go to? I tried looking it up thru a few search engines, but all of them gave me too much irrelevant info. I was hoping for some feedback on internships in the clinical arena since I would love to work in CHildren's Hospital or any other one in the Los Angeles area. If any of you know of any formal internship or summer (or otherwise-part-time, full time even, etc) in any University in that area, please lemme know! I'd appreciate any input [​IMG] Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. amnesiac

amnesiac Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Kismat,

You may want to check out some non-profits in the area, such as AIDS project LA. I've spent considerable time there, and though they don't offer direct medical service to their clients (aside from a dental clinic), you will get invaluable interaction with the types of people you'd be treating as a physician. Go check it out at APLA.org.